A Journey to Parenthood
Kasih Ibu Hospital provides high quality evidence-based maternity care to pregnant women and their families. Our patient and family centred environment supports the education of our learners and the evaluation and research of our practices and outcomes. Our maternity care team includes physicians, family medicine residents, nurses, a dietitian, pharmacist and nurse practitioners and supports patients through all phases of pregnancy, birth and postpartum care.
We provide five beds for supporting normal deliveries (one VIP room, one procedure room and three observation rooms) with 24 hours of professional midwife assistance. The Obstetric Specialist will be available 24 hours a day to help normal delivery patients and those with emergency conditions.
Maternity Department Services
- IUD removal and application (with or without General Anaesthesia)
- Cryotherapy: for chronical Portio Erosion
- Normal Delivery and other deliveries that used Intrathecal Labour Analgesia (ILA) and Epidural Anaesthesia
- Cardio topography (NST)
- Marsupialization for Bartholin’s Gland problem
- Pathology Anatomy Biopsy for Gynaecological problem.